Immigration Photo Gallery
Welcome to our Immigration Photo Gallery!
During the past 30 years, our attorneys have taken photos with clients on the day they won their immigration cases, with U.S. Senators and Representatives, with Federal Judges, with USCIS officials and with a future President of the U.S.
Using these photos as illustrations, we tell you the stories behind the photographs in the hope that they will inspire you with your immigration case.
“I hired Carl and his team of attorneys to help me acquire permanent residency in the United States. Carl has extensive experience both as an INS Prosecutor, and in private practice, which gives him a thorough understanding of the entire immigration process. He is also well-versed in U.S. immigration policy, and keeps up with the latest trends in immigration law.” (More client reviews…)
Skype Consultations Available!
Immigration Photo Gallery
- Members of Congress: Meet the Campbells – Jiovanna Campbell is forced to spend a year separated from her husband Ryan, due to her parents bringing her into the country illegally when she was 3.
- Air Force Sergeant’s Wife’s Immigration Nightmare – Karina Magana, wife of Air Force Sergeant Luis Magana, is threatened with deportation due to a bureaucratic error on the part of the government.
- Barack Obama & Attorney Carl Shusterman – In 2008, Attorney Shusterman chatted with Senator Barack Obama regarding the future of comprehensive immigration reform.
- Congresswoman Judy Chu & Attorney Carl Shusterman – Attorney Shusterman attends a meeting of immigration attorneys called by Congresswoman Judy Chu, a co-sponsor of the 2009 comprehensive immigration reform bill.
- Immigrant Family Spared From Deportation – The Promsiri family faces deportation to Thailand after living as lawful permanent residents for almost 40 years, due to a mistake made by the government.
- Immigrant Soldier Gains Citizenship
- Cabrera Family Wins Right to Remain in U.S.
- U.S. District Court Judge Robert Takasugi and Attorney Carl Shusterman
- Carl Shusterman Testifies Before Senate Subcommittee On Immigration
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters Consults With Carl Shusterman
- Senator Brownback Meets With AILA Attorneys
- President Signs Bill On Behalf Of Guy Taylor
- Private Romero’s 50-Year Odyssey To U.S. Citizenship
- Senator Abraham and Attorney Carl Shusterman
- Immigration Attorneys Meet With Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Illegal Immigrant Marine Gains Green Card
- “Citizenship USA” Press Conference
- INS Commissioner Launches “Citizenship USA”
- Congressman Howard Berman and Attorney Carl Shusterman
- Honor Student Beats Deportation, Obtains Green Card
- Chinese Artist Wins Right to Stay in the U.S.