U.S. Immigration Blog
Attorney Shusterman has been blogging about U.S. immigration since April 2009. Many of his posts are distributed by Benders Immigration Daily and by Immigration Lawyers on the Web.
These posts cover the gamut of immigration issues from legislation pending in Congress to the latest immigration news, the monthly visa bulletins, important court decisions as well as practical advice for employers and foreign-born persons trying to navigate our complex immigration laws.
If you wish, you can subscribe to his posts.
We link to these blog posts in reverse chronological order below.
“I am a Los Angeles-based news reporter, who hired Carl and his team of attorneys to help me acquire permanent residency in the United States. Carl has extensive experience both as an INS Prosecutor, and in private practice, which gives him a thorough understanding of the entire immigration process. He is also well-versed in U.S. immigration policy, and keeps up with the latest trends in immigration law.” (More client reviews…)
- Pathway to US Citizenship (4-25-13)
- CIR Bill Would Create New Family-Based Immigration System (4-19-13)
- CIR Bill Would Create New Employment-Based Immigration System (4-19-13)
- May 2013 Visa Bulletin Rocks (For Some) (4-10-13)
- Employers Beware: The I-9 Dragon Grows a Second Head! (3-18-13)
- April 2013 Visa Bulletin: Some Welcome News (3-11-13)
- The Battle over CSPA Heads to the Supreme Court (1-27-13)
- Getting a Green Card in Cuidad Juarez (1-9-13)
U.S. IMMIGRATION BLOGS – PREVIOUS YEARS
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2012
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2011
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2010
- U.S. Immigration Blog – 2009
OTHER IMMIGRATION BLOGS