In this video, Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman (Former INS Attorney 1976-82) gives an overview concerning employment-based immigration to the United States through the following preference categories:
- Priority Workers (EB-1)
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- Outstanding Researchers and Professors
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- Persons of Exceptional Ability & Advanced Degreed Professionals (EB-2)
- Professional, Skilled and Unskilled Workers (EB-3)
- Speciality Occupations (EB-4)
- Immigrant Investors (EB-5)
He also discusses how to speed up your immigration by:
- Changing between categories
- Alternate chargeability
- Child Status Protection Act
- Immigrating through marriage, relatives, lottery, etc.
For additional information, see our Green Cards through Employment page or speak to one of our Attorneys.