In this video, Immigration Attorney Carl Shusterman (Former INS Attorney 1976-82) gives an overview concerning employment-based immigration to the United States through the following preference categories:
- Priority Workers (EB-1)
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability
- Outstanding Researchers and Professors
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- Persons of Exceptional Ability & Advanced Degreed Professionals (EB-2)
- Professional, Skilled and Unskilled Workers (EB-3)
- Speciality Occupations (EB-4)
- Immigrant Investors (EB-5)
He also discusses how to speed up your immigration by:
- Changing between categories
- Alternate chargeability
- Child Status Protection Act
- Immigrating through marriage, relatives, lottery, etc.
For additional information, see our Green Cards through Employment page or speak to one of our Attorneys.
“Extremely happy with the service. Fees are very reasonable for the quality of service that they provide. Hired their services a few years ago after 2 lawyers told me my case was hopeless and advised me to go back to my country of origin. I got my greencard December 2011.” (More client reviews…)