Social Security Forms

Social Security Forms Whether you are a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident or possess a temporary working visa, you need a Social Security Card in order to work in the U.S. The following Social Security Forms will help you during this process.


“I endorse this lawyer’s work. I’ve known Carl professionally for many years. He is highly respected within the immigration bar. Carl’s online site reflects his knowledge – and his generosity with the public and with the bar. Knowledge, hard work, and empathy combine in Carl to the benefit of his clients and the profession.”(More attorney endorsements…)

– Jay Solomon, Immigration Attorney, Atlanta, GA


Schedule Consultation

Skype Consultations Available!


Below, we link to the official forms from the Social Security Administration, in English and in Spanish, which you can use to apply for your card.

Form Description
Social Security Card Social Security Card Information and Forms
SS-5 Application for a Social Security Card
SS-5SP Solicitud Para Una Tarjeta de Seguro Social
HA-501 Request for Hearing Before Administrative Law Judge


Google +