This Site Map contains links to 50 different pages on our website, all in alphabetical order. If you do not see the page you are looking for, click on one of the other page numbers at the bottom of this page to locate the page which contains the subject that you are looking for.
“I needed a super heavy weight immigration attorney because USCIS denied my naturalization application and started deportation procedures…Mr Shusterman and his team where able to reverse both immigration decisions and I am now a U.S. citizen…It takes a rare lawyer to be able to succeed in reversing BOTH such decisions. He saved my career and my family.” (More client reviews…)
Skype Consultations Available!
- US Immigration Blog - 2011
- US Immigration Blog - 2012
- US Immigration Blog - 2013
- US Immigration Blog 2009
- US Immigration Forms
- USA Patriot Act
- USCIS En Espanol: Servicios de Ciudadania e Inmigracion de Estados Unidos
- USCIS Ombudsman
- USIA Letter Helps IMGS Stay in Status Despite H-1B CAP (7-28-98)
- Using Their Diplomacy: Immigrant Ambassadors
- VAWA - Violence Against Women Act
- VAWA Cancellation of Removal
- VAWA Family Based Visa Petitions
- VAWA Self Petition for Green Card
- Video - Attorney Shusterman's Senate Testimony
- Visa Screen FAQ
- Visas for Crewmen ("D-1")
- VisaScreen and Licensing Requirements
- Visitor Visas for Business ("B-1") and Pleasure ("B-2")
- Voices of the Islands: Immigrant Caribbean Writers
- Voluntary Departure
- Waivers of the Two-Year Foreign Residence Requirement for IMGs (1999 Memo)
- Weaving Their Way into American Society: Immigrant Fashion Designers
- What to Bring to Your Naturalization Interview
- When is Your Priority Date?
- Who Gets the Blame on Immigration? We do.
- Winning Your Case In Immigration Court
- Withholding of Removal
- World of Our Fathers: Obama and Immigration
- 결혼을 통한 영주권 취득
- Category: Blog
- Obama's New Immigration Policy
- Supreme Court and Consular Nonreviewability: Kerry v. Din
- Employers: Form I-9 On-Demand Webinar
- DV-2016: The Last Green Card Lottery?
- Obama Could Double the Number of Green Cards
- When You’re Lost in the Rain in Juarez
- Supreme Court Rules Against Immigrant Families
- DACA Renewals – Plus DACA to Green Card!
- Employment Authorization For H-4 Spouses
- Supreme Court Decision on CSPA Lawsuit Coming Soon
- H-1B Lotteries are Over America's Got Enough Talent?
- CSPA Oral Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Immigration Reform Without a Pathway to Citizenship?
- Senators Weigh in on CSPA Lawsuit
- Indian IT Company Agrees to Pay $34 Million Settlement
- USCIS Launches Redesigned Websites
- 9th Circuit CSPA Victory: Don't File Yet!
- The Battle Over CSPA Heads to the Supreme Court